Have you ever wondered thousands of people make Millions of Money through the Internet by doing almost nothing ----------------------------------------------------- Amazing, isn’t it? you can too!

15 May 2008

How to Make over $500 with Google Adsense

If you are in Internet marketing or have been reading the ads all over the Internet about how to make money from your website you can't have missed all the talk of AdSense. This is one of Google's main revenue generators and over the few years it has been around has made quite a few early adopters a lot of money.

My first experience in Adsense was not awesome. I created one blog on Blogger and post there one post per day. Every day I surfed the internet in search of content for my blog. And after the one and half month my daily revenue was $1.


To increase earnings, I decided to create more blogs, but the more they became, the more difficult it was to update them manually. Because content copied from other resources, I had to find some software importing RSS-feeds from other sources in my blog. I found this - Cyber BLOGGER. Incidentally, as it turned out, that it was difficult to find something similar. There are many various autoupdated content software for Wordpress or other opensource CMS, but for Blogger it has been difficult to find.


And so…


After all, what is the advantage of blogging at Blogger? You do not need to pay for hosting and traffic!


At 12 Blogger accounts was created 283 blogs in 23 niches, from baseball to women’s perfumes. At the beginning of the traffic was not very much, but with the growth of content became more traffic.


Someone writes blogs interesting to people and get through this traffic, I went the other way, and do autoupdated blogs solely for receiving traffic from Google on the low frequency queries. As a result, the share of search traffic is more than 90%. And now monthly Adsense profit is $450-$500.


No comments: